Would you like to Inspire the lives of the local people with learning disabilities we support across the North-east of Scotland?
Are you willing to listen to the voice of the people we support?
Can you contribute real experience of strategic planning within organisations?
Do you have a few hours per month you could spare?
If so then we would love to hear from you.
To support our strategic vision post Covid-19 and into 2021 and to help prepare our organisation for the inevitable forthcoming changes in the Social Care sector, Inspire is currently looking for up to four Trustees to join our Board in the coming year.
To ensure a strong Board that enables us to continue to meet our charitable purpose we are currently looking for:
- Individuals operating at a senior level within organisations, particularly those with experience of developing strategic plans;
- Individuals with a background in Health - either Nursing or Allied Health Professional experience;
- Individuals with significant Change Management implementation experience;
- Individuals who have a genuine interest in the lives of people with learning disabilities;
- Individuals with experience of or a background in tech-enabled care.
Inspire’s Board meets on a quarterly basis, and in-line with the changing times, will operate on a technology platform, meaning there is no need to live locally or physically attend all meetings. These are voluntary positions although travel expenses will be paid if required.
To apply visit https://www.cloudonlinerecruit...