An opportunity has arisen to join our project in Aberdeen, supporting people in their own home and out in the community. The project currently supports people from 3 to 55 hours per week, the majority of the people we support live independently in their own homes, and some with their families.
A typical day involves travelling to support between two and four different people, you will be required to lone work in this post. Working on this project offers a lot of variety and the opportunity to work autonomously. You will build up good relationships with the people you support and the hours are flexible with no overnight shifts required.
As an employer, we understand the importance of developing and rewarding our staff, which is why we:
• Pay permanent staff above the Scottish Living Wage
• Put all new employees through a 5-6 day induction and training programme before their first shift
• Support you through a funded SVQ 3 in Health & Social Care (SCQF level 7)
• Offer the chance to buy and sell annual leave
• Provide a competitive sick pay entitlement
• Have a six times life assurance policy and great company pension contribution
• Offer the chance to join a Workplace Bike Scheme
Inspire pay mileage, travel time, and all training that is required. Inspire also provide staff support and team meetings on a regular basis for team coaching, as well as providing one to one staff support sessions and appraisals.